2-3M Light Pole 7W LED Solar Garden Light
2M 3M Light Pole 7W LED Solar Garden Light
The configuration of 2M 3M Light Pole 7W LED Solar Garden Light:
Designed on averaged insolation 5 kWh/m2/day
Lighting time: 10-12 hours/night; 3-4 backup overcast or rainy days
7W super bright LED lamp, pure white
2-3 meters steel or aluminum garden light pole with fittings
30Wp monocrystalline or polycrystalline solar panel
12V/33AH maintenance free sealed gel battery
12V/5A waterproof intelligent solar controller IP67
12V/38AH buried or on bottom battery box
Cable and fasteners
Configurations of Solar Garden Lights designed on 5 kWh/m2/day:
|LED Lamp||Proposed Light Pole||Solar Panel||Gel Battery||Solar Controller||Battery Box|
|5 W||2-3M||20Wp||12V/24AH||12V/24V 5A||12V/38AH|
|7 W||2-3M||30Wp||12V/33AH||12V/24V 5A||12V/38AH|
|9 W||3-4M||40Wp||12V/38AH||12V/24V 5A||12V/38AH|
|12 W||3-4M||50Wp||12V/55AH||12V/24V 5A||12V80AH|
|15 W||4-5M||70Wp||12V/70AH||12V/24V 5A||12V80AH|
|18 W||4-5M||80Wp||12V/80AH||12V/24V 5A||12V80AH|
|20 W||5-6M||90Wp||12V/90AH||12V/24V 5A||12V/120AH|
1. Designed on averaged insolation 5 kWh/m2/day
2. Lighting time: 10-12 hours/night; 3-4 backup overcast or rainy days
3. Warranty: 2 years
Description and main technical parameters of solar garden light:
1. Solar Panel: 15W-90W monocrystalline or polycrystalline
2. Light source: 3W-20W LED lamp or energy-saving lamp
3. Solar controller: intelligent controller with time control & light control, over-charging and discharging protections etc.
4. Storage battery: 17AH-90AH gelled valve-regulated sealed battery for solar lighting
5. Light pole: 2 meters to 5 meters, plastic coated after hot dipped galvanizing.
6. Ambient temperature: -30 centidegree to +60 centidegree
7. Lighting time: 8-12 hours per night, 3-6 overcast or rainy days (as per request).
8. System voltage: DC12V
The below points of solar garden light are required for design and quotation:
1. The final installation place (Country & City name)?
2. Lighting time per night & backup rainy or cloudy days?
3. LED lamp watts, light pole height, and pole style? (please refer to our Solar Garden Lights)
4. The total quantity to be installed?
Please email us above infromation, we’d like to design the best configuration and save the money for you.